The Dangers Of Putting Poison In Medicines

3 Aug

There is a known toxin placed into medicines that is described as ‘very toxic’ by peer reviewed researchers. In fact:

Maximum mortality was 11 of 12 at 0.08% concentration for 2 or 3 days, or 0.1% concentration for 2 days

I never realised this stuff was so toxic. Lots of people told me and I didn’t listen. Lots of people warned me about the possible dangers of putting in medicines and I didn’t listen. Now I have to find a way to live with the awful knowledge of what I’ve done.

I also found out that its use is:

complicated by the fact that it is known to interact with many other medications and other chemicals which may be present in appreciable quantities in food

Again, people warned me – I was told.

general tendency to bruise and bleed is raised somewhat, and [a] proportion develops a cerebral hemorrhage or a gastrointestinal bleed, both of which need urgent medical attention.

May cause harm to the unborn child, toxic [and there is] danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure.

How could I have been so blind? Surely its common sense isn’t it? YOU DON’T PLACE TOXINS IN MEDICINE!!!! Did no-one think of the possible consequences? Here we are with a known toxin being placed into medicines since the first half of the 20th century! And it occurs naturally too! What we have here is a massive environmental risk that our appointed health-givers and law-makers not only failed to spot but _actively encouraged the use of!_

Surely there has to be some accountability here? I can now understand exactly why people want to sue – now that I’ve found out for myself the nature of this evil (and surely anyone who doesn’t agree must be some kind of Holocaust denying, brain eating child abuser!) all I want to do is get as much money as I can so I can bankrupt the Satanic institutions that promote the use of this Beelzebub of medicine.

Who’s with me? Altogether – BAN WARFARIN NOW!

14 Responses to “The Dangers Of Putting Poison In Medicines”

1. Toxie August 3, 2005 at 15:53 #

If I didn’t know better I’d think you were employing a touch of sarcasm ;¬)

2. Kev August 3, 2005 at 15:55 #

Whatever do you mean ;o)

Where’s your RSS feed by the way?

3. hurricane August 3, 2005 at 19:46 #

feed://www.toxic-web.co.uk/blog/feed/

4. Diane August 3, 2005 at 20:25 #

You know, the following used to be posted in my cubicle. (I was once in a former life a research consultant for health care issues):

More facts. Join our cause. Make a huge contribution.
    — More than 98 percent of convicted felons are bread users.
    — Fully HALF of all children who grow up in bread-consuming households score below average on standardized tests.
    — More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread.
    — Bread is made from a substance called “dough.” It has been proven that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. The average American eats more bread than that in one month!
    — Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat begged for bread after as little as two days.
    — Bread is often a “gateway” food item, leading the user to “harder” items such as butter, jelly, peanut butter, and even cold cuts.
    — Newborn babies can choke on bread.
    — Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit! That kind of heat can kill an adult in less than one minute.
    — Most American bread eaters are utterly unable to distinguish between significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical babbling .

Frightening statistics! We propose the following:
    — No sale of bread to minors.
    — A nationwide “Just Say No To Toast” campaign, complete with celebrity TV spots and bumper stickers.
    — A 300 percent federal tax on all bread to pay for all the societal ills we might associate with bread.
    — No animal or human images, nor any primary colors (which may appeal to children) may be used to promote bread usage.
    — The establishment of “Bread-free” zones around schools.
    — Eliminate subsidies for farmers engaged in the growing of wheat.
    — Health hazard warning labels to be placed on all packages of bread.

How can you help?
    — Make a huge contribution.
    — Put us in your will.
    — Tell your friends, strangers and coworkers.
    — Contact your Congressman and demand action now.
    — Organize “bread lines” in your neighborhood.
    — Join this organization for a mere one-time fee of $1000.

You know, someone once suggested the rise in autism could be related to the rise in consumption of folic acid, which also happens to correspond with the “autism epidemic”

My solution is this- forget the mercury, or any other environmental insult for now. You HAVE to solve for the supposed genes that make one prone to an environmental toxin before you can be SURE the toxin is the cause of the autism in a subset of the population. Otherwise, you are just guessing.

5. Matt Setchell August 3, 2005 at 23:17 #

Left Brain / Right Brain – a pleasent change from the norm 😉

6. Kev August 4, 2005 at 00:00 #

Thanks H :o)

Matt: I try – its the lowest form of wit but what the hell ;o)

Diane thats great. I’m sure I’ve seen a UK equivalent one in the past, although I think it was about the evils of milk not bread!

7. Autism Diva August 4, 2005 at 04:59 #

You mean some EVIL big PHARMA slimes are profiting from giving RAT POISON to SICK PEOPLE!!!!

When will the madness end?

WHEN WILLLLLL THHHHEEE MMMMAAAADDDDDNNNNEEESSSSS EEEEEENNNNNNDDDD?????

It doesn’t really help to write like that does it?

All medicines are toxins. Toxin is in the dose.

Cancer drugs are toxins designed to be ultra poisonous, but delivered in doses just short of poisonous enough to kill the person who has the cancer.

Lujene Clark’s husband has lung cancer, so they are saying on the EoHarm board. Autism Diva wishes him well, as I’m sure everyone else does. Autism Diva also hopes he doesn’t go to Rashid Buttar for cancer treatment, because he’ll get chelation and ozone therapy and a wagon full of vitamins and coffee enemas and treatments with the quacky “ondamed device” and Clark would probably die, or maybe that’s just Autism Diva’s cynical view of Buttar’s cancer’s therapies.

So we shall have to see if Dr. Clark will use the toxic drugs of big pharma and so have a better chance of extending his life.

8. bonni August 4, 2005 at 08:18 #

On a somewhat related note, I suggest that people reading this blog might want to check out The Institute for the Study of the Neurologically Typical. Many of the regular readers and contributors here are, in fact, neurotypial (I am, but have some deviations, thankfully).

“Neurotypical syndrome is a neurobiological disorder characterized by preoccupation with social concerns, delusions of superiority, and obsession with conformity.” In my opinion, that makes it well worth investigating.

And by the way, most neurotypical people in the Western World were vaccinated AND have eaten glutens. Smoking gun? You be the judge…

9. JP August 4, 2005 at 15:17 #

In the time-honored tradition of the “Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division”:http://www.dhmo.org/

10. Kev August 4, 2005 at 15:43 #

Nice one JP – haven’t seen that site before :o)

11. ebohlman August 7, 2005 at 19:10 #

The scary thing is that the joke “press release” Diane used to have in her office doesn’t read all that differently from some of the arguments hyperzealous low-carbies have made. Increasingly, public “debate” over health issues has gotten cast into a Manichean mold; the rhetoric is that of a clash between Good and Evil, with particular substances or behaviors being assigned to each role.

12. Kev August 7, 2005 at 22:09 #

I quite agree ebohlman. Witness the determined demonisation of an entire industry solely to score political and ideological points.

Scary stuff.

13. Carole Andersen August 24, 2005 at 10:24 #

Warfarin nearly killed my cousin 5 years ago. After emergency brain surgery to stop the bleeding, she was in a coma. She could barely move when she finally woke up. She had lost her speech. She lost her ability to walk, dress herself, feed herself, etc. She was like a baby and had to be taught everything all over again. She pointed to pictures to convey her needs/wants until she could relearn to speak.

My cousin had several surgeries and was in intensive care for 4 months and in the hospital for 5 months. Then she started the physical therapy. She still has motor and speech difficulties today.

Personally I do not find the side effects of drugs particularly funny.

Carole Andersen

14. Kev August 24, 2005 at 10:26 #

So where’s your campaign to rid the medical world of Warfarin then Carole?