Jake Crosby abuses man with psychiatric disorder

21 Mar

Today at Age of Autism Jake Crosby – man who has a psychiatric disorder himself – took it upon himself to disparage a man who also has a psychiatric disorder and encourage the Age of Autism readers to do the same:

Seth Mnookin – a former drug dealer and burglar who bit a police officer…

Geez oh Peet! Offit picks the lousiest spokespeople, doesn’t he? First Amanda “don’t listen to me” Peet and now this former heroin addict.

Starting on Page 191, the DSM IV diagnoses Substance-Related Disorders:

The Substance-Related Disorders include disorders related to the taking of a drug of abuse (including alcohol), to the side effects of a medication, and to toxin exposure. In this manual, the term substance can refer to a drug of abuse, a medication, or a toxin. The substances discussed in this section are grouped into 11 classes: alcohol; amphetamine or similarly acting sympathomimetics; caffeine; cannabis; cocaine; hallucinogens; inhalants; nicotine; opioids; p hencyclidine (PCP) or similarly acting arylcyclohexylamines; and sedatives, hypnotics, or anxiolytics. Although these 11 classes appear in alphabetical order, the follow ing classes share similar features: alcohol shares features with the sedatives, hypnotics, and anxiolytics; and cocaine shares features with amphetamines or similarly acting sympathomimetics. Also included in this section are Polysubstance Dependence and Other or Unknown Substance-Related Disorders (which include most disorders related to medications or toxins).

What Crosby has done is no different than someone coming up to him and abusing him based on his autism. Its shameful and deeply offensive. This is the 21st Century and Crosby has taken it upon himself to ridicule and abuse a man who has the strength of character to overcome his personal demons and carve out a successful career for himself as an exemplary investigative journalist. If Age of Autism need proof of the calibre of his work they should take a look at the reviews The Panic Virus garnered and compare them to the calibre of the 5 reviews Dan Olmsted could round up for Age of Autism – The Book.

Age of Autism has revealed its truly nasty and shallow depths by abusing a man with a psychiatric disorder. Maybe they should think twice before attacking someone based solely or partly on their disorders in order to whip up negativity in their cult members and start to realise the consequences of their actions. I would wish shame on them but they’ve proven time and time again that shame and self-reflection is an alien emotion to them.

Advertisements

45 Responses to “Jake Crosby abuses man with psychiatric disorder”

1. Stuart Duncan March 21, 2011 at 21:45 #

Wow, he did something wrong in his past? Well then, that must mean that everything he says is false from that point on, right?
    Is that the insinuation?

Let me get this straight: finding an X in a person’s past means no longer needing to check facts or dispute what they say at all… just point out X and thus, you win.

2. David N. Andrews M. Ed., C. P. S. E. March 21, 2011 at 22:02 #

Yes, Stuart. That’s what Jake is capable of thinking like. Nothing more advanced. Brandeis has really let its standards slip. And badly.

3. Lisa R. March 21, 2011 at 22:07 #

I can’t help feeling as though Jake is being egged on by those on the AoA payroll; most deplorable. And yet, he does seem as though he has the capacity to know better, so he is not blameless. He surely is nothing for Brandeis to be proud of.

4. KWombles March 21, 2011 at 22:57 #

And it’s information that’s from a very moving 1999 article that Mnookin wrote for Salon; it’s not hidden, it’s not a deep dark secret: http://www.salon.com/life/feature/1999/08/27/heroinson.

I don’t know that I’d go so far as to start labeling someone who left his addiction behind more than 12 years ago as having a psychiatric disorder, though, nor argue that this is the problem with the piece; the problem is that Crosby and company think something from someone’s youth is relevant to the detailed arguments put forth in Mnookin’s book.

5. sharon March 21, 2011 at 23:09 #

What? Are these same people going to stop reading literature, listening to great music and viewing classical art pieces too? Some of the best minds past and current have struggled with drug misuse. And many claim their drugs use allowed them to produce the creations we all now enjoy. Bringing up Seth’s self confessed drug using past just looks cheap and desperate to me.

Having worked in the drug and alcohol sector for many years I found Seth’s frank piece in Salon to be disarmingly candid and brave. It only served to cement my respect for him.

6. Dicty March 22, 2011 at 00:05 #

So when does AoA officially announce its merger with the Church of Scientology?

7. Dedj March 22, 2011 at 00:51 #

That’s not even the funniest bit of the article.

This is:

(quoting Seth Mnookin) “‘By the same token, people who are coming into this, who are skeptical might look at me as someone who is basically like them.’

Perhaps they would until they find out that Seth Mnookin’s uncle and Alison Singer’s mother-in-law are colleagues.”

That’s it!

By Jakes own measure, we can safely disregard anything he says due to his association with Age of Autism.

8. Dedj March 22, 2011 at 00:57 #

“I can’t help feeling as though Jake is being egged on by those on the AoA payroll; most deplorable.”

Indeed, it may help explain why he thinks any connection at all must be sufficient enough to act as the entire motive and explanation for a persons point of view.

Because – in his case – it is.

• Sullivan March 22, 2011 at 01:20 #

Well,

at least Jake doesn’t have the worst Age of Autism piece on “look what I found out about someone”. That award would go to JB Handley, hands down.

9. brian March 22, 2011 at 03:57 #

Wow. Jake revealed that Seth Mnookin -> is the son of Seth Mnookin’s father -> who is the brother of Seth Mnookin’s uncle -> who is a colleague of Alison Singer’s mother-in-law -> who is the mother of Alison Singer’s husband->who is married to Alison Singer (a founder of the Autism Science Foundation) -> who is therefore a colleague of a Paul Offit, who makes his millions by directing the world-wide, pharma-backed conspiracy to promote the idea that Jake and his AoA colleagues are ignorant, wacky, anti-science conspiracy theorists who clearly can’t understand that the great weight of the scientific evidence is against them and so have to rely on ad hominem attacks.

Unusually strong work for Jake.

10. brian March 22, 2011 at 04:17 #

Oops.

My post should read “. . . who clearly understand that the great weight of the scientific evidence is against them and so have to rely on ad hominem attacks.”

11. René Najera March 22, 2011 at 16:51 #

I’m worried for Mr. Crosby. I think someone over there may be taking away whatever is left of his credulity by egging him on to write these really whacky things. In fact, he reminds me of a young Mabus.

12. David N. Andrews M. Ed., C. P. S. E. March 22, 2011 at 16:59 #

“Unusually strong work for Jake.”

Unusually convoluted, I’d say. He has really had to pull some stuff out of his arse in order to get that line of thinking going, hasn’t he? Not exactly even BA historian material, is he?

One of my favourite psychologists was at Brandeis before he died in 1965 – George Kelly, one of the best psychological minds of the 20th century; seems that they are letting their standards slip, letting Jake in with such poor thinking skills.

Jake could actually do something about this, but I’m hypothesising that he’s either too lazy to do so, or that AoA are paying for his degree studies and so he’s prepared to sell himself out completely on that basis. Either way, it doesn’t make him look good.

13. Science Mom March 22, 2011 at 17:32 #

I don’t see any particular purpose in tying in a DSM diagnosis with Seth Mnookin’s past in order to point out that Jake shouldn’t cast stones. Sometimes people are just jerks and Jake has demonstrated that so often, that I can’t even act shocked any more. He performs like a trained circus bear for the AoA braintrust’s approval and just comes off looking pathetic.

• Kev March 23, 2011 at 07:57 #

Science Mom – there is no particular _purpose_ just poitning out that a) Addiction is a psychiatric condition and b) Jake should know better.

14. Jay Gordon March 22, 2011 at 17:54 #

I have posted this at AOA. I don’t think that anyone is right when they so vociferously attack people rather than attempting to have a dialogue about these crucial issues.

Jay

________________________________

Obviously I have a long (thirty year) history of supporting more respect and funding for families affected by autism and have also stood firm in my belief that the way we manufacture and administer vaccines has increased the incidence of autism dramatically.

I loved the above piece if accepted in at least a semifacetious way, but I also understand the validity of LBRB’s criticism: Seth Mnookin is a recovering drug addict, undoubtedly has significant emotional and psychiatric problems and deserves our respect for making a productive life for himself. Not only do I disagree with Seth, but I have great disdain for his hyperbole and inaccuracy in his discussion of vaccines, autism, and . . . all of us who disagree with him and Dr. Offit.

Nonetheless, just as Jake should never be attacked for being an “Asperger’s author” Seth Mnookin’s diagnoses can be left out of our criticisms of his inaccurate, biased and quite terrible book.

Best,

Jay

15. brian March 22, 2011 at 22:13 #

Jay Gordon, you recently wrote of your former support of the Wakefield MMR-autism study: “I was wrong. Plain and simple. Yes, it confirmed what I believe and I was uncritical in my analysis of the quality of the study.”

Now, Jay, since the thimerosal-caused-an-epidemic-of-autism meme is clearly just as wrong* as Wakefield’s MMR-caused-an-epidemic-of-autism hypothesis (remember that Wakefield wrote: ““[T]he widespread use of MMR immunization is a major determinant of the apparent (now substantiated) increase in rates of autism.” [Pediatrics 2001; 107; e84]), what are you going to tell your fans at the Autism One conference next May?

Perhaps you can say something like this: ‘I thought that there was an epidemic of autism, but it’s now clear that at least most of the apparent increase in prevalence of ASD is associated with just a few already-identified artifacts; I thought that MMR caused autism, but that I was wrong, plain and simple; I thought that thimerosal was responsible for some sort of an ‘epidemic’ of autism, but I have to agree with the petitioners in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings that at most thimerosal causes ASD in so few children that they could not be detected by repeated, highly-powered epidemiologic studies, and so, well, … ”

*Yet another paper demonstrates that thimerosal-containing vaccines are not responsible for the apparent increase in the diagnosis of ASD: In California, Sweden, Denmark, and now, again, in Quebec the incidence of autism did not decrease following dramatic reductions in exposure to thimerosal in vaccines. [Lazoff T et al. Prevalence of pervasive developmental disorders among children at the English Montreal School Board. Can J Psychiatry. 2010 Nov;55(11):715-20] Note that that publication followed numerous others which show that ASD is unrelated to thimerosal exposure, including a recent, large, case-controlled study which demonstrated that there is no increased risk of ASD associated with the receipt of thimerosal-containing vaccines. [Price CS et al. Prenatal and infant exposure to thimerosal from vaccines and immunoglobulins and risk of autism. Pediatrics. 2010 Oct;126(4):656-64. Epub 2010 Sep 13]

16. sharon March 22, 2011 at 23:14 #

@JayGordon, what a passive aggressive piece or tripe. By stating Seth “undoubtably has significant emotional and psychiatric problems” you come across as arrogant and smarmy. On the basis of what, can you make such a claim? Because you don’t agree with him? Because he once used drugs? Because he makes you look foolish in his book? Poor diddums Jay. The uncontained anger and resentment in your comment simply reflects the bile that continually flows outward from you and you friends at AoA. Sorry Jay, but it’s quite pathetic.

17. Chris March 23, 2011 at 01:34 #

E Bunny, who is “Sanity Pending” and what is “Uolu U”?

I will say that Brandeis is no Harvard. Though it is in the pile of requests from universities and colleges asking my daughter to apply to them.

18. brian March 23, 2011 at 01:40 #

While Jake plays Six Degrees of Separation, we might as well play along.

Jake -> was told by his mother that “she believed thimerosal was responsible [for his Asperger’s syndrome], having known about it since [he] was 12” -> which, remarkably, was about when the infamous, thoroughly-debunked “Autism: a novel form of mercury poisoning” was published in a non-refereed journal -> and then followed by Mark Blaxill’s unintended proof that thimerosal could not be responsible for the apparent increase in the prevalence of ASD, since—as Blaxill showed—ASD increased similarly in the US and the UK during a period when exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines increased in the US but remained stable in the UK -> despite which Blaxill’s colleague Dan Olmstead of AoA continually disseminates thimerosal-related misinformation at a web site that he established, which -> which features logic-free, spittle-flecked screeds by J.B. Handley, who has apparently become Jake’s literary mentor.

19. Jeanette O'Donnell March 23, 2011 at 02:47 #

Should we now delve into Robert Kennedy Jrs past? Which, by the way includes a drug bust in 1983 for heroin.
    Why is it okay for AoA’s hero to have an indiscretion of drug abuse, but not Seth Mnookin?
    Should we dig further into all the people at AoA?
    I think that would be fun !!!

And how can Seth not be any more qualified to write about autism than their precious David Kirby….who as a history of writing about travels in Mexico. How does that qualify Mr. Kirby for expertise in Autism?

Sheesh Jake Crosby….get a life before AoA makes you a laughing stock.
    Do you think they will stand beside you when all hell breaks loose….???

20. Andrew March 23, 2011 at 03:09 #

“Sanity Pending” is a term invented by the guiding light of the “neuroinsanity” movement, which seeks to pour money into the coffers of pharmaceutical companies by using unnecessary and dangerous chemicals on autistic children and adults. Therefore, I suspect that the leader of that movement is posting here

21. Chris March 23, 2011 at 05:18 #

Andrew, you have lost me. There is now a “neurosanity” movement? Obviously this does include Young Master Crosby and his friends at AoA. Who is using unnecessary dangerous chemicals on autistic children other than those who have bought the “bio-med” DAN! protocols hook line and sinker?

I was hoping that “E Bunny” would answer with specifics, because this answer is as clear as mud. Plus there was nothing on “Uolu U”!

22. sharon March 23, 2011 at 05:25 #

@Chris, I too am flummoxed.

23. Chris March 23, 2011 at 05:31 #

Oh, thank you, Sharon! I am glad to know I am not alone.

24. Brian Deer March 23, 2011 at 13:48 #

Well, call me Mr Controversial, but I thought what Mr Crosby wrote was quite funny really. I may have read it wrong, but what I remember was him saying that Mr Mnookin was a former drug dealer and burglar who once bit a police officer. This is not saying he was mentally ill. I’m sure quite sane and respectable folk have done all three.

Obviously I have a huge anxiety as to whether these assertions are true, since everything appearing at that blog about me has been substantially false, and where I know about other people it’s mostly false also. And that site did run something like two years of studiously false reports about Wakefield from some evil-smelling crank who turned up at the UK general medical council. So anything goes.

But, if true (and I think that since Mr Crosby didn’t have a word-limit, he could reasonably have given more context further down his item), then they (particularly the biting a police officer bit) could reasonably be added to Mr Mnookin’s antecedents forever. Whatever you take away from this information (and I don’t take much), it’s just too interesting to leave out in any biographical piece.

The piece was biographical. If the family connections are true, then again I thought it was rather good. It certainly made me laugh. I can imagine a credible newspaper or magazine column which does nothing else but join the dots between people in this way. Unlike most of the crap on the blog in that area, the relationships – if true – do appear to be reasonably close family (if my father had ever read a book and had a brother teaching at Warwick university, for instance, I’d suspect, right or wrong, that he’d had a hand in my admission to the same).

The piece was also rather funny, and seemingly written to be such. Although it provoked the usual bile-vomiting of the blog’s core readers, it didn’t itself set too much store by the connections. It would be prohibitively expensive, I suspect, to try to establish that the Mnookins and Singers ever even talked together about vaccines and autism, let alone agreed on some common purpose. But, as a bit of fun, the apparent links seem to me to reportable. Were this in the UK and the individuals better known, Private Eye would certainly run the material.

Kev’s criticism rather reminds me of when the mighty Orac went after Mr Crosby with a baseball bat of bloggery a while back (and I think later rather regretted it). True, Mr Crosby believes ridiculous things. But then he’s a student. Students do believe ridiculous things. When I was a student I believed that, if we paraded round the streets in sufficient numbers, we could ban nuclear weapons and save the British coal industry. History is witness to our accomplishments.

But this guy needs to get away from that blogsite. I’m sure there are a lot of credible outlets that would run witty tie-ups between people in the public eye, Googled out of the cloud.

So I do feel some sympathy. But one of the snags these days is that daftness is databased. So if I was Mr Crosby and I wanted to make a difference, I’d clean up my act and take my insights somewhere else. Otherwise someone will come along one day and make him look like a clown over his links with those snarling buffoons whose insights now adorn his entertaining text.

• Sullivan March 23, 2011 at 17:51 #

Well, Mr. Controversial:

The information about Seth Mnookin’s past comes from, gasp, Seth Mnookin. He wrote a piece for Salon.com, Harvard and heroin

25. Brian Deer March 23, 2011 at 18:26 #

Umm. Nothing in there about mental illness – unless one takes addiction to be a mental illness, which I think is a diagnostic creep too far. By that reckoning, only a tiny percentage of the world population would be mentally well.

More disappointingly, nothing about biting a police officer. Having considered my interest in this, I admit that I’m envious. I think I would rather like to have bitten a police officer – assuming I got away with it, or course. It might add a new dimension of danger to my profile.

• Sullivan March 23, 2011 at 18:54 #

Brian Deer:

Search for this phrase in the Salon.com piece: “I bit a policeman that night, came home from the hospital with bruises across my torso and hallucinated for days afterward.”

26. Brian Deer March 23, 2011 at 19:45 #

Ahh, policeMAN. You have exposed me as having never actually read it. I did see the bit about how his mother proof-read his homework, thought to myself what that might say for Mr Crosby’s thesis vis-a-vis Uncle Bob and his likely input to Mr Mnookin’s application to Harvard, then my interest drifted off somewhat.

Didn’t I see something by a Salon editor recently saying that Mr Mnookin was a friend of his from Harvard? I only ask because the panic virus book manages to assign me to the wrong newspaper, and I wondered whether all this might somehow hang together.

Anyhow, I’m demob happy, so am only pulling your leg.

27. Orac March 23, 2011 at 21:47 #

I only regretted it briefly. Remember, not long after that Jake wrote a libelous post about me for AoA that provoked the rabid AoA minions to try to get me fired from my job last summer. If anything, in retrospect, I think I’ve gone way too easy on young master Crosby. The reason, I suspect, is that I thought he was just a crazy mixed up kid who’s fallen in with a bad crowd. However, more recent smears by young master Crosby have convinced me that he’s just a nasty, clueless git who has led the arrogance of ignorance lead him to think he can play in the big leagues. Well, if he wants to play with adults, well, he can now expect that the gloves will be off; that is, if he ever comes to my attention again in a way that actually motivates me to respond, which is rather unlikely. He really is that silly.

• Sullivan March 23, 2011 at 22:08 #

Jake Crosby is an adult. He should be close to graduating college. He should be given the respect of being criticized for his mistakes as an adult.

28. Brian Deer March 23, 2011 at 22:46 #

Yeah, but the whole age of autism thing is virtually dead on its feet. Visitor numbers continue to decline, posts have dropped, the comments have no substance, and are mostly bile from anonymised cranks. Even Olmsted now knows as a certain fact that Wakefield – their mascot – lied in his research and lied in his defence of it.

And against that background, I personally think there is a risk of perhaps unwittingly wanting to bring them back to life in order to keep the ding-dong going. I think it’s not hard to become emotionally wedded to conflicts and feuds, so as to find it difficult to let them go. Like there is a kind of comfort in them.

Maybe it’s a page-traffic thing, but I think it’s time to turn the page and see if there isn’t anything else in autism to talk about with a similar sense of energy,

• Sullivan March 24, 2011 at 00:03 #

Brian Deer,

The Age of Autism makes a lot of money for something that is “virtually dead on its feet”. Whether Mr. Olmsted knows or not that Andrew Wakefield lied (and he should know), he doesn’t let on. “The Age of Autism” as a book gives pretty much the party line of Andrew Wakefield, claiming 10 of 12 of the Lancet children had autism, with clear regressions “within days” of vaccination. The authors claim that the IBD study group had “little to gain financially” from their work.

I doubt I have the ability to bring them back to life. I am not a celebrity. Their rise and their fall in traffic correlates well with the level of celebrity involvement in their cause.

I don’t get paid for traffic (I don’t get paid at all for writing about autism). So if traffic declines, it doesn’t hurt me. I’ve already been moving away from AoA, Wakefield and related topics. Take Wakefield for an example. A wise man once told me that the story there is basically over. Sure, I expect him and his team to come up with some odd moments in the future. But it’s pretty clear that:

a) MMR did not cause an epidemic of autism
      b) the Wakefield hypothesis of MMR causation has failed.
      c) thimerosal did not cause an epidemic of autism
      d) there aren’t any other substantial vaccine-causation hypotheses left after MMR and thimerosal. There may be rare instances of mitochondrial dysfunction post vaccination fever, and that is being studied. If this is real, it still isn’t behind the rising prevalence.

There has definitely been a crossroads reached in the past year. AoA and it’s parent organizations have chosen to take the vaccine-injury path rather than the autism path. I don’t intend to follow.

29. David N. Andrews M. Ed., C. P. S. E. March 24, 2011 at 02:40 #

Chris: “E Bunny, who is ‘Sanity Pending’ and what is ‘Uolu U’?”

I can answer this.

The writer E. Bunny is a verbally incontinent ignoramus called John Best Jr. He is the only person to use ‘Sanity Pending’ as a name for anyone, and he used it for me. He loves to show how ignorant he is of geography, especially European geography, where Finland is. I live in Finland. I attended the University of Oulu.

He doesn’t exactly make a great case for his claim that he has a Mensa level IQ, does he? (Clue: I have lectured on intelligence and autism to Mensa; they wouldn’t let him anywhere near them – I told the Finnish Mensa lot about him!)

Andrew: “Therefore, I suspect that the leader of that movement is posting here.”

Of course he was! 🙂

Good that you spotted him, and telling of his intellectual ability that he couldn’t guess that someone would, if he used that name to call me by! His wife left him for a reason. And I suspect that it was her realisation that he was … to be honest … not that ‘together’. He thinks he is, and if he wants me to respect that – fine. But – if he is altogether there, then … well … he opens himself up to attack on that basis.

Chris: “Andrew, you have lost me. There is now a neurosanity’ movement?”

Only in the mind of John Best Junior. Even Harold Doherty has never used that saying, to my knowledge – and nor has he referred to me as ‘Sanity Pending’, either. Again, to the best of my knowledge.

Chris: “I was hoping that ‘E Bunny’ would answer with specifics, because this answer is as clear as mud.”

Not him. He’d swear black was white if he thought he could get away with it.

Chris: “Plus there was nothing on ‘Uolu U’!”

Siis niinku Dah! 😉 ‘Uolu’ doesn’t exist 😛

Except in his weird reality.

Sharon & Chris: “I too am flummoxed.” … “Oh, thank you, Sharon! I am glad to know I am not alone.”

Hopefully you now know against whom he was trying to mount an attack. I dare say that, since the post has been removed.

Sullivan/Ó Súilleabháin: “Jake Crosby is an adult.”

And yet he behaves like a twat! *sigh*

30. David N. Andrews M. Ed., C. P. S. E. March 24, 2011 at 21:12 #

Chris: “E Bunny, who is “Sanity Pending” and what is “Uolu U”?”

SP is me, and E Bunny cannot spell the name of the University of Oulu in Finland, which is where I finished off my BA-equivalence in applicable psychology before transferring to the University of Birmingham in the UK – where I did my MEd in special education (educational psychology). E Bunny is John Best Jr. This I know because he is the only person ever to call me that. Before I got my MEd, I had a pending award of a PgCertSpEd. The reason why I felt the need to mention my qualifications anyway was people like him, who would constantly berate contributions from autistic people simply because the contributors were autistic. He’d never have coped with trying to spell the name of the place where I got my CPSE in educational & organisational ethnopsychology – University of Applied Sciences, Jyväskylä.

Andrew: “Therefore, I suspect that the leader of that movement is posting here”

He was. That can can guarantee.

31. Chris March 24, 2011 at 22:02 #

Thank you for clearing that up, David. I assume the abusive posts were from a sockpuppet of someone who was banned.

• Sullivan March 24, 2011 at 22:19 #

David is almost certainly correct in his analysis of the sock puppets who have recently appeared here.

32. Andrew March 25, 2011 at 00:44 #

Sorry about not getting back here to clarify. David is quite correct about what I was implying – if you search for “autism sanity pending” or “neuroinsanity” you will find John Best. Since “neuroinsanity” is a ridiculous term that only he uses, I think it’s fair to refer to him as the leader (and perhaps only member) of a movement by that name.

33. David N. Andrews M. Ed., C. P. S. E. March 25, 2011 at 02:32 #

Well, that first, longer comment of mine took near two days to surface. LBRB falling out with Linux? :S

* edit: thankfully, it hasn’t!

• Sullivan March 25, 2011 at 02:53 #

David N. Andrews M. Ed., C. P. S. E.,

Your comment ended up in the 3,000 spam comments. After your recent test message I searched for your lost messages and pulled it out. I used to try to go through all the spam to catch the lost messages, but we are just getting too much anymore.

34. David N. Andrews M. Ed., C. P. S. E. March 25, 2011 at 02:43 #

And, Chris, you’re welcome.

35. David N. Andrews M. Ed., C. P. S. E. March 25, 2011 at 03:18 #

Ahhhh! No worries, then!

If it ever happens again, I’ll just do a test message then. Makes it easier for you to search, it seems 🙂

36. Chris March 25, 2011 at 03:24 #

What a wacky web of weirdness! Andrew, thanks for clarifying. I generally avoid any John Best sightings, so I was clueless on his latest shenanigans.

1. Jake Crosby is a shill for Big Kevin Bacon « Skepacabra - March 22, 2011

[…] conflict of interest Crosby states Mnookin has, one commenter on the Left Brain Right Brain blog summed it up perfectly: Wow. Jake revealed that Seth Mnookin -> is the son of Seth Mnookin’s father -> who is the […]