Announcement About Megan

21 Mar

As most of you know I stopped blogging about Megan publicly some time ago.

Well, I really miss it. It really irks me that I can’t tell people whats going on in her life and how she’s doing.

What I’m, going to do is set up a private blog which will require people to enter some sort of password to access. If you’d like to access that blog then please leave a comment below.

I’m also getting a bit ticked off with this design. It looks really poor on shorter posts like this. Thing is, I’ve customised WordPress so heavily I’m worried about screwing it totally. Damn. On the other hand Veerle has raised the bar and I’m getting a design itch that requires some scratching. It seems to be quite ‘cool’ to go for a dark bg so I probably won’t do that but all the blue on here is getting on my nerves a tad.

I’m thinking – background styled to look like a notepad and plenty of Comic Sans. Yummy.

56 Responses to “Announcement About Megan”

1. Nicola March 26, 2006 at 16:18 #

Hello Kev

I have missed hearing about Megan. I would love to be able to continue keeping up with you and yours!

Nicola

2. Helen March 27, 2006 at 16:16 #

Hi Kev, I too miss hearing how megan is doing can you please add my to the filter,

3. Dave Seidel March 27, 2006 at 16:20 #

Me too please, Kev.

4. Kevin Champagne April 2, 2006 at 05:15 #

Kev,

At the risk of being chastised by people in both camps …may I be granted access to your private blog about your daughter Megan. I would like to see how other children progress without the biomedical treatments.

I promise right here in front of everyone, I would behave while on the private blog.

5. Kev April 2, 2006 at 08:24 #

Kevin: I appreciate both the tone and what I think is an honest attempt to understand what to you is ‘the other side’. I hope no one from ‘your side’ gives you any grief over that.

However, I’m going to have to say ‘no’ – for now. There are two reasons. Firstly, all though you and I have made efforts via email to try and understand each other better I’m not sure we’re quite there yet. Secondly, there are a number of others you’ve clashed with on that list who also feel comfortable about talking about their kids privately and I have to take their feelings into account.

Lets see how we both feel in a couple of months and take it from there.

6. Kevin Champagne April 3, 2006 at 03:54 #

I understand your reasons.