The John Best Junior Thread

13 Apr

For some time now, John (aka ForeSam to the uninitiated) has been crying that he’s been banned from this blog and been using that ban as an excuse. I’ve decided to call his bluff.

For this thread, and this thread only, John will be free to argue, debate, insult, rage, pontificate and generally be the John Best we know and love.

In this thread will be discussing the following:

1) John’s belief that Eli Lilly invented autism in 1931. John says autism did not exist before Jan 1st 1931.
2) John’s belief that all autism is mercury poisoning from thiomersal in vaccines.
3) John’s belief that there was no autism in China prior to 1999. John says autism did not exist in China until Jan 1st 1999.
4) John’s role as speaker at mercury militia marches and his position with Generation Rescue
5) John’s opinion on homosexuality, which he believes is ‘a perversion’, and his subsequent opinion of David Kirby.
6) John’s belief that as an adult male, fist fighting with his eight year old autistic son is a sign of good parenting.
7) John’s belief that there has been an epidemic of autism.
8) John’s belief that because Dan Olmsted didn’t find any autistic Amish, this proves thiomersal causes autism.
9) John’s belief that it is acceptable to state that women he disagree’s with should be ‘horsewhipped’
10) John’s belief that phoning people he disagree’s with at their homes to abuse with them is acceptable.
11) John’s belief that the word ‘muslim’ is interchangable with the word ‘terrorist’.

Go for it. Either now, or wait for the man himself to defend himself. Just remember that John is typical member of the thiomersal/autim connection. I of course am open to correction on that from other believers of the thiomersal/autism connection along with an explanation of why.

Also remember John is a fully ‘paid up’ Generation Rescue Rescue Angel and his views on _all_ the above should be taken as representative of that organisation, unless of course, anyone from that org would like to deny John’s involvement with them on record.

195 Responses to “The John Best Junior Thread”

1. Kev April 15, 2006 at 16:56 #

_”If we put all the scientists I mentioned in front of a jury, I think it would be quite easy to gain a verdict.”_

No doubt, but what would that verdict be? And this isn’t a legal debate John, this is a scientific one.

_”Right again Kev, MP isn’t autism. Autism has been misnamed. This epidemic should be called the MP epidemic not the autism epidemic. And, in time, that will happen.”_

lol…righto :o)

_”I don’t know anything about Sunrise or kids recovering from bad parenting.”_

I know you don’t John, you don’t know anything about much to be honest. So let me summarise. A few children have been ‘cured’ by psychology and by a method called Son-Rise. Neither of them involve mercury or removal of mercury. How can that be?

_”However, your kid can probably recover from bad parenting and , if you’d like, you can ship her over to New Hampshire and I’ll chelate her for you.”_

I’m 100% serious when I say I wouldn’t let a child of mine within a hundred feet of you.

2. Dad Of Cameron April 15, 2006 at 17:10 #

“You would make yourself more credible if you stuck to the truth and told people that chelation only claims to cure 50% while 75% show some improvement.”

And it is a silly claim. If we took conservative numbers like 400,000 ASD kids in the U.S. and 5% of parents having tried chelation at some point, at a claimed 50% ‘cure’ rate, there should be 10,000 ‘cured’ kids.

3. Kassiane April 15, 2006 at 18:02 #

Removing all testosterone, regardless of age, is chemical castration. Duh.

Let’s go way back to a dark period of history when they made beautiful operas. They needed boys/men to play girls and women since they weren’t allowed on stage. You know how they managed this?

By cutting off their balls (where TESTOSTERONE is made) before they hit puberty. This is physical castration. Notice the castrato singers *hadn’t*hit*puberty.

What the Geiers are doing, without any approval, is the same damn thing minus a knife.

THere are loads of DAN practitioners who aren’t MDs or who aren’t board certified (gee wonder why?). I know more than anyone would WANT to know about anticonvulsants but no one is going to let me prescribe. Why should DAN people be any different? (because the mercury nuts said so of course).

Recovery implies there is something to recover FROM, a preexisting state that differs from the one present. It ain’t there, Mr Best. This is likely why no one has suggested you go to anger management to recover from being a rage-aholic. Being addicted to anger is far worse than being autistic.

You seem very unhappy. I feel sorry for you, and more sorry for your wife, and most sorry for your kid. Since you had the unmitigated stupidity to teach him how to fight, I hope he makes good use of those skills. You know, so you end up missing a tooth. Because of the legacy of anger you passed down.

Damn. And you thought I wasn’t paying attention.

4. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 15, 2006 at 19:38 #

Kassiane: “Damn. And you thought I wasn’t paying attention.”

JBJr has never paid attention to anyone in his life. He doesn’t care what reaction he gets to his imbecilic rage-rants from anyone as long as he gets one; and, the more severe, the better it is for him. It is entirely possible that he does this for the fun of stirring people.

In the UK, we’d call him a heckler. In the US, I believe you’d call him a *baitor*.

Believe me when I tell you… he’s a *master*.

5. M April 15, 2006 at 20:45 #

“Believe me when I tell you… he’s a master.”

I’ve just watched Dr Who… We know that the Master had run out of regenerations and had to find new bodies… perhaps JBJr had been innocently walking along one day and then *bam* taken over by evil Time Lord. Now we just need to find what universe-destroying plan is behind all this…

6. Jonathan Semetko April 15, 2006 at 21:09 #

Mr. Best wrote ” Autistic kids drown, wander away and have been killed during exorcisms”

All three cases are also true for typically developing kids.

Does those type of kids require cure then?

7. John Best April 15, 2006 at 22:28 #

Kev;
    Are you deleting posts again or did the last one I wrote disappear due to computer error?

8. Kev April 15, 2006 at 23:19 #

I’ve not deleted any posts, neither are any of your comments in my moderation queue. Either you wrote something appalling enough to trigger automatic deletion, or you imagined you wrote it or you lost it.

9. clone3g April 15, 2006 at 23:22 #

Hey John,
    Kev was kind enough to provide a platform for your unconventional views, won’t you at least try to make a point or two?

What of this genetic inability to excrete mercury? Care to expand on that for us? Which genes or proteins are involved again?

10. Kev April 15, 2006 at 23:38 #

To me, John’s explanation behind his public speaking sound like a load of old crap. Its also interesting that no one from GR has turned up to deny John’s role with GR.

Anyway, we have a lot to still get through so lets plough on through the rest of this cesspool.

*John’s opinion on homosexuality, which he believes is ‘a perversion’, and his subsequent opinion of David Kirby.*

John has stated many times that homosexuality is a perversion which can be cured with a dose of self respect. John likens sexuality to paedophilia, beastiality and rape. He states that these acts are on the same level as those that occur between consenting adults.

John has offered no opinion on what he thinks about David Kirby, but one is forced to extrapolate that he believes Mr Kirby is a pervert akin to a rapist, or child abuser.

Now, may of you may be wondering what this has to do with autism or Generation Rescue, or the Rescue Angel program. To that I’d like to remind you that John, as a representative of Generation Rescue is often invited into peoples homes and almost certainly spends time with their children.

11. John Best April 16, 2006 at 02:00 #

Camille;
    My kids go to doctors when they’re sick. I even let them get vaccines as long as there’s no thimerosal. Nobody ever asked me for medical advice, only information about mercury and chelation.
    JB Handley is an intellectual, something you pseudo-intellectuals will never understand. He impresses me as a normal guy, not some wack job who has their brain affected by mercury and won’t listen to those who would like to help them.
    Were your relatives vaccinated after 1931? Genetic stuff isn’t any specific thing. Maybe the genetic stuff you found has to do with susceptibility to mercury.
    I heard from a couple of people in China but it was a long time ago. I didn’t hear back from their government.

12. John Best April 16, 2006 at 02:09 #

Kevin;
    I met Kirby last year. He seemed normal to me.

13. John Best April 16, 2006 at 02:14 #

Kassiane;
    I wrote a reply to you but it disppeared. Not teaching a kid how to fight would be the stupid thing when he gets his ass kicked. Besides, fighting is fun and great exercise.

14. Kassiane April 16, 2006 at 03:29 #

Teaching a kid who can’t differentiate the social nuances of who is and isn’t ok to hit how to fight is DAMNED STUPID, especially if you’re still torturing him with all that nonsense.

I’m tiny and knocked out my dad’s front teeth. Is that what you want? An autistic boy I worked with could throw off any adult who tried to restrain him (i find restraints cruel and refused). He also gave people concussions. Is that what you want?

Your kid isn’t going to be made unautistic. Time to start accepting reality.

15. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 16, 2006 at 03:51 #

John the Bastard: “Now can I have your opinion of pending psychologists who want to send pictures of their groins to people?”

The obsession with my groin was yours (for when ample evidence exists). I can honestly say that you have indeed overstepped the line here. You are in trouble. And I don’t think Kevin will take the evidence away.

You dug your hole… now you gonna wnd up dropping down it.

16. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 16, 2006 at 03:53 #

Kev: “To that I’d like to remind you that John, as a representative of Generation Rescue is often invited into peoples homes and almost certainly spends time with their children.”

He turn up anywhere near my daughter, and I can guarantee that three people will be out for his blood.

17. Ms Clark April 16, 2006 at 03:55 #

What makes you think my relatives in Texas in the 1920’s got any vaccinations? I think my dad must have had a smallpox vaccine he had a big pock mark on his arm, but I confuse that with the TB tine test… which I had as a kid… maybe it was loaded with thimerosal… but I was acting autistic when I was 2… and had a pretty big head at 18 mos from what I can see in a photograph.

I’ve laid out my guesses as to what genetic disorders are in my family and in my ex’s family on my blog, that’s bad enough. I’m not going to detail it here further. Privacy is still a good thing.

I’m really surprised that you would allow your kids to get vaccinated. You wrote that “Rubella, Chicken Pox and Mumps that really don’t cause any harm.” Which is false. Though, I think harm from Chicken Pox is really rare… I might pass on the chicken pox vaccine if I had a little one, but maybe I’d think it was good, too. I take my dog to get her vaccinated, too.

The Rescue Angels give all kinds of advice, like pointing parents to DAN! doctors… how ’bout that high dose vitamin A therapy John? How ’bout that thing about oxidative stress and then putting the kids in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber that would tend to ratchet up the oxidative stress… what kind of advice to give on that? How about nasal b12 and valtrex? Handley says his kid started talking after a day or so of nasal b12! Handley doesn’t mention ALA for some reason, though he did do the worthless RNA drops, didn’t he?

I think Kirby looks normal. I also think he lies through his teeth about what he knows, that’s what I think. I think he’s being paid quite a bit for what he’s doing and I think he won’t be telling who’s paying him and how much.

Do you think that Kirby has good self-esteem? I think he has too much.

18. Kev April 16, 2006 at 05:51 #

_”I met Kirby last year. He seemed normal to me.”_

He _is_ normal John. He’s also apparently gay. The two things aren’t exclusive.

_”Now can I have your opinion of pending psychologists who want to send pictures of their groins to people?”_

_”If I were invited into someone’s home, I think they’d be happy to know I don’t consider perversions to be normal.”_

Now I’m confused – you just said a gay man you met last year seemed normal. Now you’re saying people would be glad you’re not in favour of ‘perversion’. So which is it John? Are gay people normal or perverts?

19. John Best April 16, 2006 at 11:59 #

Kevin;
    Were you with him in the biblical way? Or did you just decide that because he had something to do with gay rights?

20. Kev April 16, 2006 at 12:19 #

_”Were you with him in the biblical way?”_

Now now John, no indulging your fantasies on here please :o)

_”Or did you just decide that because he had something to do with gay rights?”_

I’ll answer that as soon as you answer my questions:

*Could you show me an example of where a pending psychologist has said that to you?*

And:

*Are gay people normal or perverts?*

21. John Best April 16, 2006 at 12:48 #

David;
    What kind of trouble am I in? Will you be sending pictures of your groin to my kids? How can it be defammatory when all I did was to use the neurodiverse technique of putting your words someplace else and commenting on them? That practice is “business as usual” for you folks. It’s not like I made a personal Email public which we all know is unethical. Do pending psychologists have ethics or is that something you’re not required to subscribe to until they drop the “pending”?
    I don’t need to visit your daughter to discuss how to help her rid herself of mercury. I don’t know if we have any rescue angels in Finland so you can consult with me via Email if you want to help her. Do you think Jesus is happy today watching children rise from the tomb of autism? Happy Easter!

22. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 16, 2006 at 13:50 #

JBJr: “David;
    What kind of trouble am I in?”

Legal.

“Will you be sending pictures of your groin to my kids?”

Fuck off, don’t be stupid! Nobody gets pics of them, as you very well know.

“How can it be defammatory when all I did was to use the neurodiverse technique of putting your words someplace else and commenting on them?”

I had a lawyer look at the posting. It contravenes legislation in the criminal code in New Hampshire. You are really treading on thin ice now.

“That practice is ‘business as usual’ for you folks.”

Incorrect and you know it…. it is for you, though.

“It’s not like I made a personal Email public which we all know is unethical.”

You do defamation, JBJr, you don’t care who you hurt or why.

“Do pending psychologists have ethics or is that something you’re not required to subscribe to until they drop the “pending”?”

I’m qualified as a psychologist already… I’ve actually explained this to you at least twice before. Your inability to remember it suggests that you are not exactly the sharpest tool in teh box.

“I don’t need to visit your daughter to discuss how to help her rid herself of mercury.”

No, you don’t. She’s not mercury-poisoned.

“I don’t know if we have any rescue angels in Finland so you can consult with me via Email if you want to help her.”

Thankfully, you have none. The Finnish government would oust the lot of them.

“Do you think Jesus is happy today watching children rise from the tomb of autism? Happy Easter!”

I’m an atheist. I cannot possibly believe in any god believed in by you.

23. John Best April 16, 2006 at 14:52 #

David;

“It’s not like I made a personal Email public which we all know is unethical.”

You do defamation, JBJr, you don’t care who you hurt or why.

24. Kev April 16, 2006 at 16:20 #

_”Doesn’t this apply to Mrs Seidel and to Kevin? Isn’t what’s good for the goose good for the gander? Would you like me to send you a crying towel?”_

Ah, karma…gotta love it :o)

See John – here’s the thing: I make sure that everything I say about you is verifiable. In fact, everything I say about anyone I can provide a quote for. You, on the other hand simply make stuff up.

Neither David, nor anyone else come to that, has said they would be sending pictures of any part of their anatomy to either you, nor your kids. You made this up. Unless of course you can provide a source for that quote?

I don’t think we’re going to get a good answer to this question so lets assume you continue to be a bigot in such matters and move on.

*John’s belief that as an adult male, fist fighting with his eight year old autistic son is a sign of good parenting.*

John has stated that teaching his autistic son (who I believe is eight but could be wrong) to fight, to punch, to block punches is a good idea. he has also admitted to hitting his child at least once as a punishment for some transgresion his child committed.

25. John Best April 16, 2006 at 16:48 #

Kevin;

Anonymous said…
    By the way David Andrews was wondering if you wanted a picture of his (I shall use your phrase) “pending testicles”. You really are sick John.

5:58 AM

Does that sound familiar, Kev? Of course, you can see the neurodiverse idiot who posted it didn’t reveal his or her name but did so later claim to be anonymouse which doesn’t help much for identification. However, Andrews admitted to knowing this person and you can go look it all up on my blog if you like.

26. Kev April 16, 2006 at 17:02 #

So you’re admitting that David never actually said what you claimed he did? Thanks for that John :o)

_”Wouldn’t you teach your son how to fight, Kevin? What if it was in his genes to be the next Cassius Clay or Stan Jonathan? Have you ever been in a fistfight? Boxing is great exercise.”_

There’s a world of difference between teaching someone to box (or Judo, karate, Tae Kwondo etc) than basically fighting with your son.

I used to play Rugby fairly seriously so I’ve been in fair share of physicality but what you’re talking about is not sport, competition or exercise. Unless of course you send your kids to a trainer?

27. John Best April 16, 2006 at 18:03 #

Kevin;
    Why would I send my kids to a trainer when I can teach them myself?
    You see for yourself that one of David’s friends relayed his thoughts. :o)
    BTW Kev, can you show me where i said all Muslims were terrorists? Maybe you want to retract your statement about making things up.

28. Kassiane April 16, 2006 at 19:02 #

You know, a parent teaching a kid to fight totally blurs the parent-child relationship. How is the child supposed to know when it is and is not acceptable to hit the parent? This is why the gods invented trainers.

Some day, Mr Best, your son will be bigger than you, faster than you, and stronger than you. And he will still be autistic. And he will see no need to hold back when he hits, especially after all the abuse he was subjected to.

He looks forward to that day as much as I do. Autistic kids rising from the tomb of abusive homes, what a beautiful thing. I fear your tomb of ignorance is not going anywhere, sadly.

It would suck to be a figure of pity. That’s what you are, Mr. Best. I am significantly younger than you, autistic, and FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. Your way of being sucks far more than mine ever could.

29. Kev April 16, 2006 at 19:23 #

_”You see for yourself that one of David’s friends relayed his thoughts. :o)”_

No John, what I see is someone who isn’t David relaying their own thoughts. I then further see you attributing those thoughts to David.

_”BTW Kev, can you show me where i said all Muslims were terrorists?”_

I believe what I actually said was that to you the words ‘muslim’ and ‘terrorist’ were interchangable. You implied that I was saying you thought all Muslims were terrorists. Funny how you made that leap isn’t it?

Sure, here we have an example of you referring to Muslim terrorists. Not terrorists, but Muslim terrorists.:

_”*Muslim terrorists* who fly planes into tall buildings have a different set of beliefs than others. Your neurodiverse pals who sneeringly refer to people who try to help children as “curebies” and go to extreme measures in attempts to discredit those people are in the same class.”_

Awares

And here we have an example of you referring to terrorists as people who ‘shout for Allah’:

_”You spout your nonsense in much the same way that terrorists shout for Allah before they blow things up with bombs strapped to themselves.”_

Awares

_”Maybe you want to retract your statement about making things up.”_

Where did I make things up John? You seem to have made up that I said in this thread you thought all Muslims were terrorists.

30. John Best April 16, 2006 at 20:03 #

Kassiane;
    You can’t pay attention to anything, can you. My son won’t always be autistic. When we get rid of the mercury, he’ll be normal. He’ll thank me for teaching him how to fight when somebody challenges him and he beats their ass. Trainers are for kids with lousy fathers who don’t know how to teach them anything.
    Were you raised by hippies?

31. John Best April 16, 2006 at 20:05 #

Kevin;
    It was Muslim terrorists who flew the planes into the WTC. You should pay closer attention to the news.

32. Kev April 16, 2006 at 20:20 #

_”It was Muslim terrorists who flew the planes into the WTC.”_

Who said it wasn’t John? I was referring to how you used the words ‘muslim’ and ‘terrorist’ interchangably. Let me remind you of your words once more:

_”…the same way that terrorists shout for Allah”_

Notice you don’t say ‘terrorists *who* shout for Allah’ or even ‘terrorists that are muslims’ but you equate terrorism to shouting for Allah.

33. Kassiane April 16, 2006 at 20:55 #

PROOF John. PROOF.

Where is your real PROOF your son won’t still be autistic?

Oh wait. You have none.

I know more chelated kids than you do, I’d wager. None of them are cured. One is quite severe. And can fight both his parents, without being taught.

You’re in for a nasty surprise when you come to grips with reality and have to go back and apologize to all the people you insulted.

Time for you to PAY ATTENTION. My attention is FINE. You’re just acting on delusions. Better autistic than delusional.

34. John Best April 16, 2006 at 22:17 #

Kevin;
    Give it a rest. I don’t have anything against Muslims. It just so happens it’s extremists from that faith who are doing most of the terrorism these days.
    Kassiane;
    Not chelating kids who have been poisoned by mercury is child abuse. Only a moron would not try to remove the poison that caused such a horrible existence for their child. We know it won’t work for everyone but you can’t know that until you try. You won’t find me apologizing to any dopes here who defend the drug companies whose negligence harmed my kid and millions of others. Autism sucks Kassiane. Not trying to cure it is cruel and sadistic.

35. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 16, 2006 at 22:40 #

JBJr: “Gee David, how would this sit for Mrs Seidel who does the same thing much more frequently than I do?”

Um… because Mrs S does not go in for defamation or for charachter assassination, like you do. She actually presents facts. Ever heard of facts, JBJr? A fact is one of those things that can be backed up clearly with evidence. A long way off what you do, which is in fact to present supposition, backed up by unfounded belief, in a manner most likely designed to cause offence to anyone reading/hearing it.

“Doesn’t this apply to Mrs Seidel and to Kevin? Isn’t what’s good for the goose good for the gander? Would you like me to send you a crying towel?”

Because Kevin here and Mrs S do not do what you do, then no… the rule of conduct that you consistently keep breaking is not being broken. They act in a manner which is totally different from yours. As anyone can see from this blog, Mrs S’s blog and your blog. As for what’s good for goose and therefore also for gander, that doesn’t work when comparing different species, does it? Lenny’s autism apples and autism oranges, remember?

Oh, and I don’t need crying towels. Last thing I need.

36. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 16, 2006 at 22:53 #

Prometheus: “These children were not missed, John, they were simply called something else until many years after Leo Kanner’s paper was published.”

In actual fact, I was one of those children… that practice of calling it childhood schizophrenia went on until the 70s and 80s in some places.

37. Kev April 16, 2006 at 22:58 #

_”Give it a rest. I don’t have anything against Muslims.”_

Bull. You just hate having your nasty little prejudice exposed for all to see.

_”It just so happens it’s extremists from that faith who are doing most of the terrorism these days.”_

I suppose if you take an America-centric view of the world that may seem to be true. Believe it or not John my country suffered wave after wave of religious/nationalistic terrorism that was partly funded by American contributions. I don’t recall ever banging on about ‘Christian terrrorists’ or ‘American terrorists’. This is because, like the vast majority of people, I can see beyond one small group of idiots. The only people that can’t are other small groups of idiots.

38. John Best April 16, 2006 at 23:52 #

David;
    I guess the character assassination is only evident to you when it’s being done to you. That is all that Seidel does. She uses character assassination all the time. Then dopes like you tell her she’s done a great job. Sorry Dave but plucking quotes from all over the internet like you people do, including personal Emails, is a lowlife tactic. I only do it to give you jackasses a taste of your own medicine. I would never write a serious piece that included such ridiculous crap. Isn’t it obvious to you knuckleheads that everything in my blog is just a parody of how foolish you all are? You all have made yourselves look like real idiots by coming there to insult me. You, David, have made yourself look like the biggest jackass of all and you have your friend anonimouse to thank for it along with your moronic insults hurled at decent people on this blog.
    Seidel thinks she’s intelligent with her yellow journalism. You yokels don’t know any better than to look up to her because you’re all too dumb to write anything decent. I just put her in her place with the liars from the medical profession and Pharma. Kev’s blog here is just a place for ND’s to gang up on sane parents who can’t believe that people like you actually exist. It’s all nonsense to anyone with half a brain. Ranting against curing a nightmare like autism does not have words to describe the idiocy of it.

39. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 16, 2006 at 23:58 #

JBJr: “So, you’re right Dave, I say lots of things just to piss you all off. While I’m doing that, you’re helping me point out to anyone interested how ridiculous you all are. Thank you.”

Welcome.

Been very interesting watching you prove exactly how much of a total bastard you like to be. It’s not as if you fight against your natural tendency to be as nasty as possible to anyone, is it?

40. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 17, 2006 at 00:05 #

JBJr: “You, David, have made yourself look like the biggest jackass of all and you have your friend anonimouse to thank for it along with your moronic insults hurled at decent people on this blog.”

Interesting.

You can’t read, can you?

“*your friend anonimouse*” – I don’t know who anonimouse is! I *do* know who *Any Mouse* is… two different people.

If you were as intelligent as you keep protesting me not to be, you’d have spotted that, wouldn’t you?

Not very clever, JBJr. You’re not very clever. Annoying, yes. Clever… come back in a few centuries, and we’ll see if you’ve developed any thinking skills by then, alright?

41. The Enola Gay April 17, 2006 at 00:11 #

Is it just me or is this really creepy?
    “Do you think Jesus is happy today watching children rise from the tomb of autism? ”

I wonder if John thinks that Abubakar is in heaven with Jesus?

I know that Abubakar would still be here on earth if it weren’t for evil and stupid men and women, the Defeat Autism Now doctors and their allies pushing *chelation* for autism based on flawed Doctor’s Data Inc. lab results and even more flawed hypotheses.

If you mercury parents think you are going to take your DDI type lab reports into a court of law and “prove” anything but the fact that you have been played for the biggest fools ever… think again.

42. David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) April 17, 2006 at 00:24 #

TEG: “Is it just me or is this really creepy?”

It’s him.

” (quoting JBJr ) ‘Do you think Jesus is happy today watching children rise from the tomb of autism?’ ”

Yeh… I’m sure that – in my life – I have probably met satanists… whoever they were (and I have no way of knowing), they have all been much nicer people that JBJr can possibly even hope to be.

“I wonder if John thinks that Abubakar is in heaven with Jesus?”

Not with any Jesus that the more human Christians would believe in, I would dare to venture.

43. Kassiane April 17, 2006 at 00:36 #

Mr Best,
    You’re dumber than I thought if you think you can comment on the quality of existance of autistic people WHEN YOU AREN’T ONE.

Show me a cured kid. Oh wait. They don’t exist.

Hitting children is abusing them. Waking them at all hours to chelate them is abusing them. Hell, if they don’t have poisoning as demonstrated by a REAL DOCTOR with a VALID TEST, chelating at ALL is abuse. You could have your children taken away from you, which would be better for them. No one should resent their kids the way you resent yours. Causes terrible self esteem problems and suicidality later.

Proof. Put up or shut up. Not whining and saying I don’t pay attention-I pay better attention than you know how- REAL PROOF. The kind that stands up to scientific scrutiny.

44. John Best April 17, 2006 at 00:39 #

David N. Andrews BA-status, PgCertSpEd (pending) : 1 hour, 35 minutes ago

Welcome.

You are an enemy of poisoned children who need help. It’s not personal.

45. Kev April 17, 2006 at 01:14 #

_”Sorry Dave but plucking quotes from all over the internet like you people do, including personal Emails, is a lowlife tactic.”_

Crying about it because you’re being held to account for something you said is just about your level John :o)

_”Isn’t it obvious to you knuckleheads that everything in my blog is just a parody of how foolish you all are?”_

No. Its not. I don’t think anyone finds your site to be a parody of anything. It is what it is – unadulterated John best Jr.

_”I just put her in her place with the liars from the medical profession and Pharma.”_

LOL!!! I must’ve missed that one John. Are you still referring to that one letter you got published? You are aren’t you? I suggest you print it off and pin it up somewhere (assuming you haven’t already)

_”Kev’s blog here is just a place for ND’s to gang up on sane parents who can’t believe that people like you actually exist.”_

Sane parents who don’t believe David exists? You’re saying it takes sanity to believe that someone you’re having a conversation with doesn’t exist?

_”So, you’re right Dave, I say lots of things just to piss you all off. While I’m doing that, you’re helping me point out to anyone interested how ridiculous you all are. Thank you.”_

Oh no John, thank you :o)

Thank you for this and for this and thank you for your quote on the Rescue Angel program: _”I don’t mind helping kids who have idiots for parents and I think most other rescue angels feel the same way.”_ which I intend to make full use of at every available opportunity.

Thank you for first stating that all autism was mercury poisoning, invented by Eli Lilly in 1931 and then admitting there was actually such a thing called genetic autism which autistic people prior to 1931 had.

Thank you for admitting you were wrong about there being no autism in China before 1999.

Thank you for inferring you would happily horsewhip your own wife if she wrote something akin to Kathleen.

Thank you for admitting that you feel Lisa Randall deserved the calls she got harassing her at her home.

So what have we learned here John?

About you? Nothing new. You are a fool. You moved well past ignorance a long time ago and chose purposeful, deliberate ignorance. You _desire_ to be misinformed. There are a number of reasons why this is so in my opinion:

1) You are incredibly stupid. Anyone who thinks its acceptable to horsewhip women or harass women in their own homes qualifies immediately for this. You also automatically qualify as a coward.

2) You are chasing a big pay day. Its my opinion that you don’t give a fig for the well being or future of your autistic son. I believe you see him as a day to day inconvenience but one who has the potential to net you a big wad of cash.

3) Its just the sort of person you are. As oppose to autistic people, or scientists, some of whom have been responsible for ground breaking thinking, you are a throwback. The rest of us evolved the ability to be perceptive and consider another’s viewpoint some time ago John. We evolved something totally alien to you – compassion. We don’t see our kids or ourselves as liabilities, or drains on society. We see them as people.

You can be summed up in one word. Its probably the worst word I can think of to describe another human being as it represents everything negative about us as a species. This word is used to describe racists which I suspect you are. Its used to describe the deliberately ignorant, which you definitely are. Its used to describe the homophobes of the pre-1950’s West. It’s used to define those who cannot abide the fact that others wish to co-exist in a different way but in the same place.

You are intolerant.

This thread is closed. Your ban is back in effect.

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: