Alison Singer from Autism Science Foundation on CNN

7 Jan

Here’s the video:

If anyone finds the Transcript from this video please post the address in the comments 🙂

9 Responses to “Alison Singer from Autism Science Foundation on CNN”

1. Kristin July 18, 2011 at 17:42 #

Hear Alison Singer at KiDA’s 3rd annual Summit on Autism at UCI’s Bren Events Center, September 17, 2011. Alison will address the pivotal role of the entire family in treating autism. More information at http://www.kida.com/summit.

• Sullivan July 18, 2011 at 18:15 #

Thanks Kristin,

I meant to put a piece up with the announcement for the KIDA conference, but as you see I didn’t make it. I wish I could have made the trip down there to see it.

2. Kristin July 18, 2011 at 20:31 #

There is still time – this year’s conference is not until September, so I hope you can make it! Tickets at http://www.kida.com/summit. Let me know if I can help provide any add’l info.

• Sullivan July 18, 2011 at 20:37 #

Kristin,

thanks! Somehow I read “September” as “July” and figured the conference was yesterday.

3. Kristin July 18, 2011 at 22:37 #

Haha no worries! Hope to see you there 🙂

4. Jen July 19, 2011 at 17:09 #

Will Alison be adjusting her talks now that the new twin study shows environment is key, not genetics?

• Sullivan July 19, 2011 at 17:54 #

Jen,

as I commented elsewhere on this blog: did you read and understand the study? If so, why ask a question that is clearly not supported by the paper

Also, I’m not Alison. Just to make that clear, as people pushing the idea of vaccine causation seem to keep thinking I am someone else, and a woman.

edited after publishing to finish the first sentence.

1. Tweets that mention Autism Blog - Alison Singer from Autism Science Foundation on CNN « Left Brain/Right Brain -- Topsy.com - January 7, 2011

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Kev, Shannon Rosa. Shannon Rosa said: Glad to finally see a pro-science parent interview RT @kevleitch: Alison Singer from @AutismScienceFd on CNN: http://bit.ly/gCMg7S #autism […]

2. Meet our Speakers! Panel 1 Introductions « KiDA Blog - September 12, 2011

[…] autism-related issues, she has offered insight on the non-causal link between vaccines and autism on CNN, where she asked, “How can we invest in studies that will help us understand what does cause […]